Friday 9 September 2011

Fuschia Power!

Hey guys! Sorry i haven't been posting lately! I have all these new nail polishes that I want to blog about but i just haven't had the time =(.
Sun
 This is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Fuschia Power.
Pink always cheers me up, there's something about that bright warm pink-ness that makes me so happy! =)

Shade
 And...as you'd expect, i quickly got bored of wearing just one colour so i did this nail design.
Indoors
I actually got inspired by this youtuber meliny who does amazing nail art designs. So this is "drag marbling", there's no water involved!
What you do is paint a nice thick, wet layer for your base colour, and quickly paint a few stripes while it's wet. Then grab a toothpick (or something similar) and carefully drag it across the stripes and...tada! you get this!
I used Rimmel London Clouds for the white.
It took me two go's to get it the way i wanted to..but it's pretty cool right?

Sun
 In other random news, Last night was Vogue's Fashion Night Out! It was quite fun! there weren't that many events ( i was expecting a lot haha) but i managed to get some freebies (like fairy floss and mocktails haha) and i saw some celebrities so all was not lost! I think it's just starting here in Australia, so hopefully it'll get bigger and better in the years to come, and hopefully they'll add in some nail-related events!



No comments:

Post a Comment