Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Hey guys!
Merry Christmas!
Just a quick post before Christmas officially ends haha.
So I played around with some Christmas-y colours: red, white, green and gold (for that extra sparkle) and I came up with this:

I alternated with OPI Alpine snow with OPI Red Shatter and Sally Hansen XtremeWear in Emerald City with OPI White shatter on my fingers and I put Orly Luxe on my thumb.

To make it extra sparkly (what's Christmas without sparkles right?) I topped it off with Maybelline Express Finish in Pot of Gold and some extra gold glitter on my thumb!

Oh and here's what I did with my sister's nails!
I made the candy cane stripes with OPI Alpine Snow and Maybelline Wet shine Diamonds in Cherry Carats. Then I added red and silver glitter on top and sealed it with a top coat.
I really like how this turned out! I'd probably wear this on non-Christmas days too!
and it kinda reminds me of one of Katy Perry's dresses haha.

Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment