Saturday 17 December 2011

Xmas mani...Presents!!

Hi guys!
Christmas is almost here!
..which means I have an excuse to have holiday themed manis! yay!
I got these Bundle Monster plates a while ago and I haven't had a chance to use them..until now!


One of my favourite activities at Christmas is wrapping the presents! I kinda go overboard with the ribbons and everything haha. So I thought it'd be fun to stamp a whole bunch of presents on my nails haha ( it also gave me a chance to test which nail polishes were stamp-able)

I used OPI Alpine Snow as the base colour, Konad special polish in green for the tree
  and for the presents I used:
Essence "Into the Dark" (Vampire Love collection), OPI "Planks a Lot", OPI "Mermaid's Tears", Konad Special polish in purple and red, Orly "Luxe", Essence "Choose Me! (Colour & Go), Rimmel "Tangerine Queen, and OPI DS "Magic". 

Then I topped it off with a coat of Essie "Shine of the Times" which you can't see very well in the pictures.
I picked the colours at random and I like how they worked out! It's so colourful!

What's your favourite thing to do at Christmas?


















No comments:

Post a Comment