Tuesday 15 November 2011

Burberry...a high fashion mani

So a little while back, I wore this mani for an interview, I thought a nice clean simple nude colour will look sophisticated and professional and be appropriate for this kind of occasion. 
"Topless and Barefoot" Essie
But after the interview I was itching to make it more...interesting! On the same week I had received some striping tapes I ordered online, so...inspired by the signature plaid print of Burberry... I made this...

Personally I really love Burberry's trench coats (and I hope to own one soon!). And I like how they keep things classy by not plastering their designer print on every item they make/design.
I decided to just use the design as an accent nail to keep it understated, like Burberry does =)


And then after a few days I spiced it up with a flakie gradient
"Pink Twinkle" Covergirl and "Topless and Barefoot" Essie
Oh and did I mention that I met George Craig ( the guy that modeled for Burberry with Emma Watson) on Vogue's Fashion Night Out this year? That was pretty awesome =)


What's your favourite designer brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment