Monday 8 August 2011

Pikachu Needs Sunglasses: Pikachu Nails!


Its been a while! I keep meaning to post but with uni and work and laziness, it's taken me forever to get on blogger ><
But no matter, I am sure you have all been absolutely enthralled by the lovely Adeline's posts! I especially loved her Hanni Mani and Princess nails (which look even prettier in person <3)
Anyway! A week of August has already flown by and it was only today that I realized I had forgotten to download the latest OPI calendar! And so you can imagine my added delight when I see that this month's calendar theme is OPI Need Sunglasses! Download it for your desktop too at www.opi.com!


Isn't it beautiful? I was blown away by the butterfly mani by Tara, definitely will have to try that sometime! And I adore this shade of yellow - it's bright, its fun, its playful and most of all....... it's the PERFECT yellow for PIKACHU NAILS!!!!! =D (yes I have to admit, I love pokemon almost as much as I love nail polish xD)


Isn't he absolutely adorable? I remember playing the very first Pokemon game when it came out on Gameboy colour, and being called silly by my friend because I couldn't bear to evolve Pikachu into Raichu using the Thunderstone... I was just too attached haha :P

Anyhoo, look at me getting carried away with calendars and Pokemon - my apologies! <3 Here is my Pikachu mani!


For this mani I used OPI Need Sunglasses, Rimmel Double Decker Red, Australis Blackmail and White special polish from Konad. I used bobby pins for the bigger dots and a needle for the small ones, as well as for Pikachu's mouth.

Do you like like like it? =D

Let me know if you love Pokemon too or have any suggestions for more Pokemon manis! (I'm thinking Jigglypuff next :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment