Sunday 7 August 2011

A V-ery Nude French Mani

Please excuse my lame title..i couldn't help myself hehehe =)
I've been wearing a lot of dark colours on my nails lately, so i decided to change it up a bit and give my nails a bit of a breather.
So here's what i came up with..

Maybelline Colorama Ballerina and Cold as Ice, Essie Topless & Barefoot

A V-Shaped french mani! I used Maybelline mini Colorama in Ballerina for the base. Ballerina was really sheer so it didn't really add any colour to my nail. Then i used Essie Topless & Barefoot and a striping brush to create the V shaped french tips.
Finally I used Maybelline Colorama Top Coats in Cold as Ice to add that extra sparkle!

As usual, I got bored of it after a few days and decided to spice it up with OPI white shatter. I kinda did it in a rush so the V's aren't that straight.
OPI White Shatter

I think i might do more french mani's with shatter. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment