Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sparkly sparkly holo goodness!

I've been wearing this nail colour for the past couple of days now. The weather's been horrible so what better way to brighten the mood than wear sparkly holo nail polish!
OPI DS Sapphire
 This is OPI DS Sapphire! OPI's DS range aren't super holo which is kinda disappointing but i do like this one! The one thing I didn't like though, was that the colour was so sheer I had to put so many coats on that I lost count. I'm not sure if it's just my bottle...does anyone else have a problem with theirs??

And then I stuffed up my thumb when it was in the process of drying =(

 Oh! So I was browsing Priceline today (as any normal person would do) and discovered that Rimmel had some new nail colours! I'm not really a fan of their quality (long lasting my butt!) but I was totally attracted to this colour, it's called Disco Ball and it's sooo sparkly!! i loveeee it! I think it's a mixture of big holo glitter pieces and blue glitter pieces. The pictures don't really do it justice though...

And what is with Rimmel nail polishes having the same name as other brands? Sally Hansen also has a disco ball (which is also gorgeous btw) and i swear "Blue my mind" also belongs to another brand...hmmm

On a totally unrelated note..... Yesterday I went to see Taylor Lautner at the red carpet premiere of his new movie Abduction! He was so sweet to the fans, he actually took his time taking pictures with the fans and signing autographs. I got his signature! Yay!
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment