Thursday 10 November 2011

Oranges are good for you!

I was eating oranges today and I suddenly remembered a mani I did a while ago...


I really like oranges, especially naval oranges, they're the best! So what better way to express my love for oranges than to put them on my nails!

I used Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish nail polishes for this mani. Although I'm not a fan of them for quality in terms of durability (their "lasting finish" is such a lie), they have good solid colours that are opaque enough to use for nail art =)
So I used: "Tangerine Queen", "Sunshine", "Green Grass" and "London Clouds"



Australis recently had a nail art competition for their Shadey Friday competitions, so i entered this mani in.. and I was one of the winners! Yay! 
I won a bottle of their limited edition nail colour called "Today's News". I haven't worn it yet but it looks pretty awesome in the bottle =)



What's your favourite fruit?

No comments:

Post a Comment