Sunday 13 November 2011

Polka Dot Madness!


Ok, so did this mani at like...3am one night after some "studying" and I couldn't sleep haha!
Polka dots are always fun to do and kinda infectious don't you think?




I used BYS colour change in "blue" but it's more of a teal colour, it changes from this teal almost sky blue colour to a light teal. This is one of the more subtle colour changing nail polishes.
Cold


Hot
Cold: Thumb, Middle, Pinky; Hot: Index, Ring 
Please excuse the wet hands, I had to dip them into a cup of cold/hot water to get more striking changes.



"Cotton Candy" Revlon Scented, "Blue" BYS Colour Change
 The other colour I used is one of the Revlon scented nail polishes.  This one's "Cotton Candy" and it really does smell like genuine cotton candy! I must say,  Revlon's scented range is pretty awesome! I accidentally put Top Coat on one of the nails, yet the scent was not lost! And even after a few days of wear, and anatomy labs (where my hands usually smell of formaldehyde even when wearing gloves) there was still a subtle cotton candy scent...which I think is pretty impressive!

And....one last picture!














No comments:

Post a Comment