Monday 7 November 2011

You make me feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream!

This is my absolute favourite nail polish.."Teenage Dream" by OPI.

Why? Because...
1. It's pink!
2. It super sparkly!
3. It's associated with Katy Perry!
And finally, the most important of all...this bottle, along with the rest of the OPI Katy Perry collection was given to me by super awesome besties/co-bloggers and this was the bottle that started my nail polish obsession!!

If that doesn't convince you that Teenage Dream is the best nail polish ever, then i'll just have to let the pictures do the talking!


This is my go-to polish when I need a pick me up!
Not only does it have fine pink glitter, it also has large hex holo pieces which makes it super sparkly in the sun!
It's just soo sparkly that you can't help but smile!


It's quite sheer, it takes about 3-4 coats to build it up to full opacity, but as you can see 1 coat  looks great over a dark colour like black.
"Teenage Dream" OPI over white, black, clear; 1,2,3 coats
I love it so much that I'm already halfway through the bottle and I only got it 7.5 months ago!

 What is your absolute favourite nail polish?



No comments:

Post a Comment